GunPack Resource Pack adds guns to the game of Minecraft, in the form of certain items
GunPack Resource pack adds guns to the game of Minecraft, in the form of hoes.
GunPack Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
- WoodHoe: Deagle
- StoneHoe: Spaz-12
- IronHoe: M4A1
- GoldHoe: L118a
- DiamondHoe: LAW
- Snowball: Bullets
- Flint: MachineGun Ammo
- Seeds: Shotgun Ammo
- ClayBalls: Sniper Ammo
- TNT: RocketLauncher Ammo
- GlowstoneDust: FlashGrenade
- MagmaCream: Molotov
- SlimeBall: Frag Grenade
How to install GunPack Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download GunPack Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download GunPack Resource Pack for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.7
For Minecraft 1.6
- The Minecraft Castle Map
- Minecraft Old Castle Map
- Minecraft Copper armor Skin
- Minecraft Engineer Skin
- Minecraft Skull Island Survival Map
- Minecraft Delta House Map
- Minecraft Bengarfur World of Targur Map
- Minecraft Talaerus The Growth and Death Map
- Minecraft Telios Palace Map
- Missile Wars Mini Game Map for Minecraft 1.8.1